Join us to empower all children and adults to live healthy, violence-free lives...
We promise to use your gift to empower fathers,mothers and children to live happy, violence-free lives.
- $20 provides a violence prevention education session in a child’s classroom
- $60 supports a guardian and their children with 7 nights of food and shelter
- $100 helps a guardian and their children relocate somewhere safe
Your donation is tax-deductible, and donations over $100.00, are eligible for additional state tax credits through the Enterprise Zone. If you have any questions about donating to Tu Casa, please contact us. We use Gift Works to process your donations. It is a completely secure service that specializes in gifts and charitable donations. Use the button below to donate to us now.
If you would prefer to mail us your donation please the address below.
Tu Casa, Inc.
P.O. Box 473
Alamosa, CO 81101
Do you want to volunteer? Please click here to send us an email with your name, phone number, and contact information and a brief explanation as to why you would like to become a Tu Casa volunteer.
Help Tu Casa shelter victims and families from throughout South Central Colorado by donating an item from our Wish List. We currently need:
- Gas Cards
- Wal-Mart, City Market or Safeway Giftcards
- Non-perishable food items (canned vegetables, fruits, beans, Mac n' Cheese, peanut butter, etc.)
- Copy paper
- Cleaning supplies