- 24-hour Crisis/Assistance Hotline
- assistance in filing and modifying protective orders, divorce and custody paperwork; court and Sexual Assault Nurse’s Exam (SANE) accompaniment
- assistance in accessing social services, housing and resources, including transportation and translation services
- access to emergency shelter, gas, supplies and relocation services, and emergency financial assistance for rent, mortgage or utilities
- coordination of the SLV CAC’s services, including: forensic interviewing, family advocacy, info. and referral, and play therapy
Our advocates provide these services from within our main office, as well as in area schools, hospitals, churches and social services agencies. When a client from one of the 6 counties we serve is unable to travel to our offices, our staff travels to them in order to meet their needs.