The following are warning signs that a child may be experiencing child sexual abuse. *This is not an all-inclusive list, and children who are experiencing abuse may not display any of the following signs or behaviors.
- Trouble walking or sitting.
- Displays knowledge or interest in sexual acts inappropriate to his or her age, or even seductive behavior.
- Makes strong efforts to avoid a specific person, without an obvious reason.
- Doesn’t want to change clothes in front of others or participate in physical activities.
- An STD or pregnancy, especially under the age of 14.
- Runs away from home.